我的暑假生活 My Summer Holiday(中学版)

信息发布者:孟2016
Last term, I graduated from primary school. It means that I will be a junior school student next term. I am looking forward to my school life in the new school. Likewise, it means that this summer holiday is my last summer holiday in primary school. I want to do something different. Firstly, I do some preview for my junior school study. I want to have a good preparation for the new study tasks. Secondly, I learn to be independent. I learn to cook, so that when my parents go out, they don't have to worry about me. Besides, I try hard to finish my work independently. I hope I can start to handle my own affairs by myself. Through this summer holiday, I do well in this aspect. Finally, I play a lot in summer holiday, meeting friends, doing exercise and so on. I have a rich summer holiday.
上学期我小学毕业,这意味着下个学期开始,我就是一名初中生了,我开始期待我在新校园的生活了。同时这也意味着这个暑假,是属于小学的最后一个暑假。我决定过个不平常的暑假,首先,我将对初中课程做些预习,为新的学习任务做准备。其次,我要学会独立。学着做菜,这样爸妈出去时,不用担心我。此外,我努力学着独立完成自己的事情,自己的事自己做。经过这个暑假的努力,我在这方面做得很成功。最后,我也为暑假生活做了很多计划,见见朋友,做做运动等等。我度过的将是一个丰富的暑假。

本页答案点评

用户评论

我要纠错