母亲节 英语作文 Mother's Day

信息发布者:Sarah789
(一)
Mother’s Day is coming, and I even want to say, “My mum is the most beautiful woman in the world.”
母亲节就要到来了,我想说,“我的妈妈是世界上最美丽的女人。”

I still remember the day I bought a bunch of carnation for my mum. I will never forget the smile when she accepted the flowers. That Mother’s Day was wonderful. We had a small cake, a warm talk.
我还记得那一天我买了一束康乃馨给我妈妈。我永远都不会忘记她接过花时的微笑。母亲节是非常美好的。我们一起吃了一个小小的蛋糕,温馨地谈话。

I consider mum as the most important person in a family. My mum is a great, great mum. I love her. I wish her happy not only on the Mother’s Day. More importantly, I wish her always happy and healthy.
我觉得妈妈是家庭中最重要的人。我的妈妈是很伟大的。我爱她。我希望她快乐,不仅仅只是在母亲节。更重要的是,我希望她永远健康快乐。

Mother’s Day is coming. I decide to do something special for my mum. Thanks all mothers in the world. Happy Mother’s Day.
母亲节就要来临了。我想为我妈妈做一些特别的事。谢谢世界上所有的母亲。祝您母亲节快乐。

(二)
Today is Mother’s Day. I know some of my classmates are going to help their mothers with the housework, others are going to buy some flowers for their mothers. I want to say to her that I love her very much. But as a boy, it is a bit difficult for me to show my heart. I think only girls can do that. My mother is very kind. She takes care of me day and night. She spends little money, but buys anything for me that I need. This time I must show my love. I am going to give her a card and write like this, "I love you, mother!" I am going to put it under her pillow.

今天是母亲节。我知道一些同学打算帮妈妈做些家务,还有一些同学打算给妈妈买些花。我只是想对妈妈说一声,我非常爱她。但是对我来说这样表达我的情感有点儿难,因为我是个男孩。我觉得只有女生才这样做。
我妈妈是个非常善良的人。她对我照顾得无微不至。她自己很少花钱,但能给我买我需要的任何东西。
这次我一定要表示我对她的爱。我打算送她一张写有“我爱你,妈妈”的卡片,我还打算把它放在她的枕头下面。

本页答案点评

用户评论

我要纠错