英文作文:夏天

信息发布者:孟2016
英文作文:夏天
我喜爱夏天范文一:
I love summer.There is a summer vacation in summer.What I like to do best during the long summer vacation is to stay in my own little room and read. I love to read, but during the school year I could hardly find a free moment for reading. Endless assignments press down upon me like a mountain. I feel confined and imprisoned. Once the summer vacation comes, however, I have all the time in the world to read and read and read. I read everything I want to read. I read to my heart's content.
我爱夏天。暑假就在夏天。我最喜欢在漫长的暑假里呆在自己的小房间里阅读。我喜欢阅读,但是在上学的时侯,我几乎没有自己的时间去专门阅读。无穷无尽的作业压在我身上像一座山。我觉得自己被学业禁锢起来了。一旦暑假来临,我就可以尽情的享受自己的世界,花所有的时间阅读去读书。我读我想读的一切。我随心所欲的读自己想读的东西。

范文二:我讨厌夏天

I hate summer.In summer, the weather is hot, the air is humid, and the wind doesn't blow at all. In summer, everything seems tired——except the mosquito and the fly. They are everywhere. They bring diseases to people. No one likes to walk or work under the summer sun. Because the wicked sun will burn your skin. So the hot summer confines you to your room. Hot weather makes me drowsy and I can't study effectively. I hate summer. I wish it would go away quickly.
  我讨厌夏天。在夏天,天气很热,空气潮湿,风也很少有。在夏天,一切都似乎很困乏,除了蚊子和苍蝇到处都是。而且它们给人带来疾病。没有人愿意在大太阳底下散步或在太阳底下工作。因为可恶的太阳会入侵烧灼你的皮肤。因此,炎热的夏天限制了人的自由。炎热的天气使我昏昏欲睡,我不能静下心来地学习。我讨厌夏天。我希望它很快过去。

本页答案点评

用户评论

我要纠错