完形It was yearbook day and we were given an hour to sign each other's yearb...

信息发布者:Sarah789
        It was yearbook day and we were given an hour to sign each other’s yearbooks in the cafeteria. I was president of the class and I played sports. When I sat down at a table. people started to come over to get their yearbooks signed and to sign    36    .
       Among them, a weak boy with ugly teeth and thick glasses kept shaking. I had seen him around, and I knew he was always laughed at. He seemed    37    of himself, and was so pale that it    38    us to look at him.
       He came up and asked me nervously, “Can you sign this?” I took his yearbook but I didn’t know    39    to write. I saw that there was the name “Ricky Sanders” written on the front of it. So I wrote:
       Ricky,
        I think you’re a really nice kid, and I hope you have lots of fun in your summer vacation.
Signature: Will
(sign you name here)
      I put down the yearbook and turned around to get some signatures from some of my friends when I    40    my yearbook was gone. I saw that Ricky had sat down with my yearbook. “What are you doing?” I asked him. He looked up calmly (平静地) and    41    said “Sign!”
      My friends broke into a loud laugh, and I saw that he was carefully trying to put a signature in my yearbook. He hadn’t even finished the “R” yet. I thought for a while and    42    to let him sign.
      It took him nearly five minutes to sign and when I got my yearbook back, there was a very shaky “RICKY”. He hugged (紧抱) his yearbook and    43    . I couldn’t help but smile back at him.
      In that moment, my    44    changed completely.
      I gave him a high five and suddenly everyone at my table wanted his signature. He was asked politely to write in their yearbooks and the signature    45    of his yearbook were filled up. He was smiling so big that it lit up the whole room.
      I changed schools the next year, and I never saw Ricky again. However, I will never forget the day that he became the most    46    guy in school. Whenever I’m    47    , I still look back at that yearbook.
36. A. mine B. his C. ours         D. theirs
37. A. unafraid        B. unsure                C. proud                D. tired
38. A. worried        B. surprised        C. taught                D. hurt
39. A. how        B. which                C. where                D. what
40. A. saw        B. noticed                C. thought        D. believed
41. A. still                B. ever                C. even                D. just
42. A. decided        B. meant                C. began                D. prepared
43. A. smiled        B. waited                C. left                D. rose
44. A. sense        B. value                C. attitude        D. idea
45. A. lists        B. pages                C. boxes                D. tables
46. A. different        B. patient                C. popular                D. important
47. A. away        B. out                C. behind                D. down

参考答案:
36. A       
37. B       
38. D       
39. D       
40. B       
41. D       
42. A       
43. A       
44. C       
45. B