根据短文意思回答问题。Mike:Hi,Joe. Whatareyougoingtodothisw

信息发布者:香草
根据短文意思回答问题。
Mike: Hi, Joe. What are you going to do this weekend?
Joe: Well, I usually have to study on Saturdays.
Mike: Then, what about this Sunday?
Joe: Well, my grandparents are going to visit us. You know, the whole family will have lunch together.  After  
       lunch,  I'll  go to school and meet my friends.
Mike: Oh? Why will you go there?
Joe: We are going to play football there.  After that I will go to see a Beijing Opera with my cousin.
Mike: Beijing Opera? It's interesting.  Can I go with you?
Joe: Sure. Shall we meet at 6:30 at the gate of the school?
Mike: OK. I'll be there.
Questions :
(1) What does Joe have to do on Saturday?                                                
(2) What are Joe's grandparents going to do this Sunday?                                               
(3) Will the whole family have lunch together?                                                
(4) After lunch, what is Joe going to do?                                                  
(5) After the football game, is Joe going to see a Beijing Opera?                                                           
(6) Does Mike want to go with him?                                          
(7) Where are they going to meet?                                       
(8) When are they going to meet?                                               

参考答案:
(1) He has to study.                   (2) They're going to see Joe's family.                     (3) Yes, they will.   
(4) He is going to play football with his friends.             (5) Yes, he is.                     (6) Yes, he does.   
(7) They are going to meet at the gate of the school.      (8) They're going to meet at half past six.
答案不唯一

本页答案点评

用户评论

我要纠错