根据短文内容,判断句子正(T)误(F)。NotSoStupid Amanandawomana

信息发布者:香草
根据短文内容,判断句子正(T)误(F)。
Not So Stupid
      A man and a woman are sitting together in an airplane. They are on a long journey. The woman is a teacher.
The man is a farmer.
      They sit for a while, then the farmer says, " Let's do something to pass time. Let's ask each other riddles
(谜语)." " OK. If we don't know the answer to a riddle, we have to pay to each other. " says the teacher.
      The farmer thinks about this for a while, then he says, " That's not fair (公平). You're a teacher, you know
more things than I do. So if you don't know the answer to a riddle you pay me $100. If I don't know the
answer to a riddle, I'll pay you $50."
      The teacher thinks about this, then she says, " OK. That's fair. Who will go first? "
      " I will." the farmer says, " Here is my riddle. What has three legs when it walks, but only two legs when
it flies? "
      The teacher doesn't know the answer. She gives the farmer $100, then says, " Tell me the answer."
      " I don't know, either." The farmer says, and gives the teacher $50.
(     ) 1. There isn't anything interesting in the long journey at first.
(     ) 2. They will pay the same money if they can't answer the question.
(     ) 3. It's not fair for the teacher and the farmer to pay the same money.  
(     ) 4. The teacher doesn't know the answer to the riddle, but the farmer knows it.
(     ) 5. The farmer is very clever.

参考答案:
1. T  2. F  3. T  4. F  5. T

本页答案点评

用户评论

我要纠错